Sunday, June 26, 2011

Problems in Registering SSS Online!

(This tip applies to those who wants to have a print out of their contribution from SSS using their SSS online account unfortunately they're having troubles registering because they're unaware of their employer's SSS id)

Registering Online through SSS IT Employees:

For those having troubles registering at SSS online I feel you! ^_^ I have gone through the same  stress you did hahaha

So if you need a  print out of your SSS form or you need to submit an E-1form and  your one of the  unlucky kapatid because you lost yours well no worries here is another option. All you need to do is register an account online but the thing is some of our kapatids doesn't know their employer id ^_^.

As for me what I did is I went to my SSS branch after my request for a copy of my SSS E-1 form was approved I told the lady encoder I was having trouble registering online so the lady instructed me to go to the other building  ( i don't know what's the name of the building but it was like the main office of SSS ) go to  IT MAC at the 7th floor.

In case you get lost or unsure  of your way feel free to ask the guards because that's what I did.
On the seventh floor I register at the guard I think I arrived arround 10:45 AM anyways I told him that I encountered problems on registering an account at SSS website so he gave me instructions: to go straight ahead turn left and the first door at the left that's the room I have to go the IT MAC room.

I hesitate for a moment because according to the sign outside the room it's the  "vice president" room but don't you worry the guard isn't making a fool out of me because that was really the right room. 

Upon entering the  guy asked me to fill up the register book for records and be sure to write down your SSS number. The IT guy offered to help me out registering my account at SSS webiste, he gave me a form to fill out and  all he asked was a valid id  from me no amount of money it's for free kapatid.

The form the IT guy would provide would look something similar to the contents of this form:




After a few minutes the  IT guy said I will be providing your employer id. I can look that up for you but to tell you kapatid the IT guy asked me few questions first like:
1.) Who was your last employer?
2.)Where are you working now?


I think these questions are for data protection so just cooperate.

After  2-4 minutes he informed me that it's all done and make sure I checked my e-mail (the one i register or gave him)  after lunch.

I wasn't able to check my mail after lunch because I have work but that night I did checked my mails and there I received a confimation mail I clicked and confirm the link provided to me and there it goes it's asking me to reset my password.


10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what if po kung di mo rin maalala ung sss # mo pde parin po ba makakuha?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paano po mam kung smart phone gamit ko, wala naman internet explorer google lang.

    ReplyDelete
  4. na loose q poh ang e1 form ND q maalala ang sss number magbabayad na sana aq kaso nd aq makabayad kc nawala yong form at ND q alam ang sss number patulong naman pls

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello po gsto q po kac mag register online member user id registration pero nd po aq mka rgister dhil po sa nd vompleto ang mailing address q e wla naman po kc building name ung sa amin tska po na bura na ang lot/blovk no sa bahay nong nag renovate po kmi ng bahay

    ReplyDelete
  6. bakit po gang ngayon wala pa yung mgseset ako ng password. na activate ko nmn n po sa email ko? need asap reply

    ReplyDelete
  7. bakit dpa din mkapag activate after successful registration

    ReplyDelete
  8. ano po ang gagawin kung ayaw po mag work yung sinned na activation link po ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator or try again later.

    ReplyDelete
  10. url was rejeced daw pp consult administrator or try again later pano po kya yan

    ReplyDelete