Lost SSS e-1 form? (Philippines) but you know your SSS number...
Okay kapatid so you lost your SSS E-1 form and you need it as soon as possible for pre-employment requirements or many more personal reasons that you don't really have to tell me.
Guess what you are on the right page! I too lost my SSS E-1 form and I'm kinda timid and shy to ask or call SSS so what I did is try to search for clues or solutions to my problem here in the web but unfortunately all I have encounter are queries from fellow kapatid who lost their SSS E-1 form as well.
So here just to let you know this might not apply to all but here it goes!
I'm from Diliman so first I called SSS to know what SSS Branch should I go and they instruct me to go to the Cubao branch I don't know the exact address but if you do know I could edit and update this blog anyways it is near Kidney Center, NSO, GMA well etc.
Okay so I went there around 10 am. Just to let you know they open around 8 AM close? not sure but i suggest you come early as 8 am because you'll be expecting a quite big number of fellow kapatid waiting for their turn to be called.
1. Go and Proceed to Booth 1 (Information Booth)
2. Explain to the Information Girl/Boy that you know your SSS number but unfortunately you lost the original SSS E-1 form and tell her/him that you need it for your (pre-employment requirements, or any personal reasons you have etc.)
3.The Information girl/boy would ask is this the MicroFilm? Just say yes!
Well just to let you know "microfilm" is their term for the copy of your SSS E-1.
4. They would give you two kinds of forms to fill up and you would be redirected to Verification Booth.
5. Before you proceed to Verification booth fill out the forms be sure to input your correct postal code.
6. Proceed to Verification booth, get a number, sit and wait for your turn.
7. When you are called give the 2 forms to the encoder tell her you need a microfilm she will give you another form to fill out and voila after few minutes let's say 2-4 minutes depends on how fast your encoder types well ass soon as the encoder return the small form to you she would inform you that it is on process and you'll get it after a month.
Yes you read it right kapatid it is FREE and you'll get it after a month!
So what if you need it immediately for you requirements well as for me what I did is photocopy the small form released to me by SSS it's a Microfilm thingy form and I showed it to our HR and they accepted it so there goes my problem---- solved!
Kapatid I hope this works for you!